Hello everyone! We hope you are all well and safe at home. We all have been confined at home for 2 months and majority of non-essential businesses such as ours were mandated to close for the duration of the ECQ. With the MECQ taking place after May 15, we will be able to resume operation but with only half of the regular workforce.
Please note of the following, especially those with orders pending production and delivery:
- Office will remain close for client visit and pick up. Our corporate office is located in the ground floor of our home, hence, I cannot risk re-opening for the safety of my family.
- Production team will resume in our production site, BUT for now, half of the regular team only. Please manage expectation for the lead time. We will directly update/advise clients on their respective orders on when you can expect it to be finished and ready for delivery/shipment.
- ALL orders within Metro Manila and nearby areas that can be served by LALAMOVE or Transportify will be delivered either by motorcycle or car (depends on how big the item is). Again, NO personal pick up or visit will be allowed in our office.
- For provincial areas, your orders will still be shipped via AP Cargo or LBC. We will contact you regarding this.
- For those with orders that was supposed to be for delivery the week when ECQ started, we will start deliveries/shipment by May 20. This is for items that are just for assembly and packing. Those orders that were still lined up for production, we will let you know once item is finished. Please wait for advise from us as we will contact you before booking delivery or shipment.
- We will also start producing face shields and table shields for workplaces/establishments. To our corporate clients, please let us know how we can help you with this.
- Lastly, we will sanitize all items and rest assured that the whole team will follow all necessary precautions needed.
Thank you for your continued support. We pray that you will stay healthy and safe during this health crisis.
- Lorby and TM Team